Plastic-free, chemical-free, guilt-free.
We say no to
- Superabsorbent polymers
- Chlorine bleach
- Fragrance & Dyes
- Synthetic fibers
We say yes to
- Certified bamboo
- Natural corn top sheet
- Plant-based bioplastic wrapper
- Compostable materials
- 100% vegan
Know what you put in your body. Only natural products allowed.
ira for all
Period rights are human rights
Stress-free and safe period days provided
Kind words from our customers
ira pads are truly silky. It feels amazing compared to other brands I've used before. Felt like I touched clouds when I put my pants on lol
@SmithMania06, 20 Jan 2021 [translated]
It feels sooooo soft. So good that I felt sorry for myself for not spending time to find good products for myself, but just things that are easier to get my hands on. Been walking all day and had no problems at all - really want everyone to try this.
@stampwords, 21 Feb 2021 [translated]
I tried the day, night, and panty liner - haven't got a chance to try the light day pads yet.
1. I had concerns for the glue in the beginning but once I used it there was no problems at all. The glue is good and secured the pads from not moving at all. It's a good amount of stickiness too since there was no flipping or bending throughout the day.
2. As for the surface feel, the brand mentioned they didn't use any SAP, and I really like it hahaha. I feel like seeing how much my period isn't scary at all and the redness is more fresh and bright than normal.
3. After using ira for 2-3 days I don't feel itchy and there's no rash on my bum at all. I'm so happy because normally pads always give me rashes.
- direct message from customer, 20 Dec 2020 [translated]
I want to leave a review that pads from this brand is so good! Secured glue, feels great, and doesn't flip around whilst using - it just flows and moves as one with my panties. recommend this brand.
@Iimrrizz, 14 May 2021 [translated]
I just got a chance to try ira and I'm using it right now. It's so soft! Feels like a soft fabric and makes me realise that we don't have as much period as I thought because they don't use the SAP. Also, it makes me notice the colour of my more - they don't look as dark as they normally do, and most importantly I don't experience any unpleasant period smell from the used pads like I normally do with other brands.
@fa2sfw, 2 Feb 2021 [translated]