Day Pads Limited Edition
Celebrating International Women's Day 2022
Our Day Pads box got a transformation! The typography is inspired by the shape of a pad and inside the box is full of different uterus shapes. Get this as a statement that you are proud to be on your period, and a part of ending the period stigma.
A part of proceeds from this box is going to distributing pads to children in schools around Southern border of Thailand to end period poverty.
10 pcs/box, winged, 24cm.
100% natural and vegan
Compostable all layers
Free from superabsorbent polymer, chlorine bleach, fragrance, dioxin, dye
WHAT IT'S MADE OF
- Certified organic bamboo & natural corn fiber topsheet
- Certified wood pulp absorbent core
- Release paper
- PLA+PBAT blend bioplastic bottom film and wrapper
- 1% non-toxic adhesive (non-biodegradable)
WHY YOU NEED THIS
- Silky smooth texture for comfortable touch
- Thin with micropores, increasing airflow and quick absorption to reduce moisture and dampness
- Less irritation, rash, and heat
HOW TO DISPOSE
- Wrap each pad with tissue paper and/or wrapper before putting in dustbin or compost
- Decompose in household compost (>28°C) within 12 months
- Decompose in commercial compost (>58°C) within 6 months
✿ Requires microorganisms, high temperature, oxygen, moisture, and soil to degrade ✿